Friday, January 31, 2020

intro blog


         

hello, my name is Jose Vargas. I'm a person that sees the good side even in the worst situations. social media is important in our lives, even though i am not the biggest fan of it. i use social media very little. I'm more of an old-fashioned kind of guy. the only reasons that keep attach to social media is the communication and the news.Technology is evolving, and through social media anybody can know whats happening in the world. I use social media to communicate with my family. My relationship with social media is mostly informal. platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and twitter are the most informal for me, news travels the faster and frequently. My favored streaming service is Neflix, i spent hours watching it.



          Social media is a way to get peoples attention. especially the youth, those that spend hours and hours looking at their phones. Using media the youth can be encourage to do a lot of good things for the world. One of many news that are in social media are shootings. the last one happened last year, where there were people who were affected physically and mentally. Because of social media, "Never Again" exist. Never Again is a gun control movement. social media role is to keep us well informed about whats happening, and this a good way to do it. gun control is something that needs attention. A lot of people are supporting this movement including me. We have a voice! and our mic(microphone) is social media, it helps us speak louder and clearly for more people to joined.



No comments:

Post a Comment