Tuesday, January 28, 2020

First Assignment

Hi name is Fady Habib I believe that my role in media consumption is Facebook and snapshot. Facebook has to come online daily and go through their feed which covers a daily dose of news content and updates from their friends. Sometimes, they upload photos of their trips and comment on existing stuff. Also it help you remember my friends’ birthday.
Honestly, this is one of the three reasons I use Facebook. I can’t remember the birthdays. In fact, not just me, it’s hard for many people to do so. You require a great memory to remember who was born on which day when you have friends from school, college, work, your relatives, and the list goes on. Also sometimes I like to write down a comment
There are people who consider it a moral obligation to write comments and like photos and status updates of the people in their friend list. Some write it genuinely and some of our friends tap their own backs after dropping comment bombs. Your most-liked profile picture gets ruined by that single comment from your best buddy. And the worst part is that other people also contribute their analysis of your picture. I want to remain connected with my friends and family 
There are people who use Facebook for the original cause it was meant for, to connect with people. We have old friends staying in different parts of the country or even across the globe. The existence of a platform like Facebook has helped billions of people to get in touch with their family and friends. I got the opportunity to talk to my friend after 10 years of no contact.
 As a result of online networking individuals can join bunches that have confidence in something very similar. They can discuss it or even have a gathering. At the point when they join for what they accept their message would be paid attention to additional. I feel like media can be a decent and awful relationship to extremist or demonstration of obstruction. I do accept that media can be a constructive relationship to extremist and dissenting if the individuals aren't harming others to send the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment