Wednesday, April 8, 2020

midterm semester project proposal



  • What my semester project would be based on is Anxiety. i chose this particular topic because its something that i have been dealing with since the age of 12 and its a very important topic especially now that we are going through this current pandemic. i also plan on being an advocate for people who suffers from anxiety. so that i may make a difference in someones life that I have experienced already. while going through this pandemic I have been hospitalized more than once due to my anxiety, staying in one spot (meaning being home lock down) has been my trigger. i used to being outside to clear my mind. in my project i will go deeper into talking about anxiety during this pandemic.
    Even though Anxiety is over looked as just one of those common mental health illness , theirs much more to it anxiety then we think. in fact while doing my research i found out that theirs a difference between Anxiety and Anxiety disorder i thought , Anxiety was just one name and meaning. Anxiety disorder when broken down as its own collected amount of different disorders as well such as  Generalized Anxiety Disorder which i believe the whole word is suffering from due to this current pandemic and with  the symptoms that falls underneath this particular disorder such as 
    • Feeling restless, wound-up, or on-edge
    • Being easily fatigued
    • Having difficulty concentrating; mind going blank
    • Being irritable
    • Having muscle tension
    • Difficulty controlling feelings of worry
    • Having sleep problems, such as difficulty falling or staying asleep, restlessness, or unsatisfying sleep
    even though there are more anxiety disorders which ill go into more detail with during my project presentation I will also she how Anxiety work throught men, woman and children. The multple sighns for each , diffrent techniques that can be used or what I use to cope att home with my anxiety. Im so happy that we were givin this assaighnment to bring a warness of so many issues and topics that are soimportant and broad that no one every talks about,or even acknowledge .so im just excited to bring forth my semester projects with education knowledge on how to survive with Anxiety and Anxiety disorders
    what people doesn't realize is how effective Anxiety can harm you physically, mental and emotionally. I know that many of the people in the day and age suffers from  breakdowns because of the many difficult struggles that we face on a daily basis  just stay alive and afloat  but in reality its killing us but no one is really talking about it.so let me and my semester project give you such an inspirational, educational show of Anxiety.



                                                   Adele
    Oprah Winfrey



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think it's very interesting to do your project on anxiety. Like you said it is a very important topic specially giving today's circumstances, I feel like a lot of people deal with anxiety alone and I am encouraging you on your topic, as it will inspire others to not give in to anxiety and let it take over their life. I think you'll be best to deliver this topic because you have experience it yourself and know how serious and easily triggered it can be.

    ReplyDelete