Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Isabelle's Gallery Resond 2/26/20


Isabelle Cleophat


Image result for african paintings on lemmerman gallery
Ibo's paintings were very abstraction he had explained his importance on how he was in Senegal how he had enjoyed to paint. When I had glanced at his paintings it had made me wonder about how he had some much interest, self determination and so compassionate about his work how he began to show his beauty into his magnificent beautiful paintings. When I began looking at the paintings I was very amazed at how his artwork began to become so unique . How in a sense it made me think that people in Africa began to become so involved in painting artwork . He also mentioned how he did not have time to work because he was so busy in his paintings .




No comments:

Post a Comment