Saturday, February 15, 2020

Guerline Octavius

Course: Acts of Resistance

Professor: Doris Cacoilo

February 15, 2019

Semester Project 
      Topic: Depression

                      My semester project is going to be about depression. I decided to talk about depression because most people are going through it right now. My main problem with depression is that some people are good at hiding it and you wouldn't even know that they are dying inside mentally and physically with personal emotions. I will like to create a poster of different stages that can lead to depression. Depression is most definitely one of a major social problem and it can lead to death. Having to bury a friend, family member, and etc would also lead me into depression. However, I would like to give a huge applause for those that has fight depression and manage to get through it. Lastly, for those who hasn't we'll get through it together!


No comments:

Post a Comment